In its situational report, the NDRRMC said 79 individuals were confirmed dead, 23 missing, while 63 were injured due to the onslaught of Paeng.
It said 31 deaths are still for validation.
The fatalities were from Calabarzon, Mimaropa, Bicol, Western Visayas, Central Visayas, Eastern Visayas, Davao, Soccsksargen and Bangsamoro and Cordillera regions.
The disaster bureau said a total of 2,418,249 individuals or 741,777 families in 6,158 were affected by the weather disturbance, which brought flooding and landslides and destroyed millions worth of properties in the affected areas.
The NDRRMC said 190,525 persons or 52,742 families in 2,728 barangays were in evacuation centers.
Through the Department of Social Welfare and Development and local government units, the government has so far provided over P50 million worth of assistance such as food packs, hygiene kits, other necessary supplies and cash.
It said 1,507 houses were destroyed by the effects of Paeng, while 5,035 were damaged.
The damage to agriculture has further increased to P1.298 billion, while damage to infrastructure was estimated at over P760 million.
The agency said one region, three provinces and six city/municipalities were placed under state of calamity.
As of 11 p.m. Monday, October 31, the Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (Pagasa) said Paeng continues to move further away from the country. (SunStar Philippines)