VG Global Holdings is excited to announce the launch of a new fund focused on capitalizing on equity from Asian companies with a strong track record of innovation and market expansion.

Taipei Shih / Taipei Hsien, Taiwan Jul 9, 2024  – VG Global Holdings, the Taiwan-based wealth management specialist, is launching its new Asia-Pacific Innovation and Expansion Fund (“The Fund”). This fund aims to capitalize on equity from Asian companies demonstrating strong innovation and expansion within their markets.  


The Fund will be a concentrated, high-conviction equity portfolio focusing on innovative companies in the Asia-Pacific region. These companies have exhibited strong performance in innovation, whether in products or services, and expansion in terms of market capitalization within their industries.   


The Fund will achieve its investment objective through an all-cap fundamental approach, allocating 80% of its assets to Asia-Pacific companies. The remaining 20% will be invested in global innovative companies that have shown equity growth driven by innovation, particularly in technology, or expansion within their markets.     


VG Global Holdings CEO, Greg Aitken, stated, “We aim to capitalize on the new economy and the growing disposable income in Asia. We see many companies demonstrating an aptitude for innovation and expansion, offering promising prospects for long-term equity and capital appreciation.” 


The Fund will primarily be available to institutional clients and high-net-worth individuals but will also be open to any clients meeting the minimum entry requirements.  



VG Global Holdings is a wealth management company providing high-quality financial products and exciting investment opportunities to both individuals and institutional entities. We adopt a multi-layered investment philosophy while offering comprehensive services to our clients. We prioritize a long-term approach to investing combined with responsible and sustainable investing practices. We believe in global diversification to create an appropriate investment strategy for each client.   


Website:  / Twitter: @vg_holdings

Media Contact

VG Global Holdings


23F Farglory Financial Center1 Keelung Road, Section , Xinyi District, Taipei, Taiwan

Source :VG Global Holdings